Wednesday, May 9, 2007

We want to hear from you!

The Friends of Friedrichshafen has created this space to share everything about this year's youth exchange with everyone. If you are a program student, host family, family who has sent a student to visit ... or if you're just interested in this program, feel free to post a comment or load a photo.

If you are keeping a separate web page or blog about this experience, please add a link to it. I'll start by adding links to the FOF 2006 Youth Exchange blog and the FOF 2005 Youth Exchange blog. The more the merrier!

7 comments:

Kelly Crawford-Jones said...

Hello everyone! We are starting to get very excited about seeing our friends from Germany! I know that this year will be so much fun. Now that we have had the experience of having been a host family and also having been to Germany, we now can anticipate some of the things that the teens really love; Taco Bell, BBQ, Hollister and Pac Sun! LOL Mark is looking forward to the DJing that is planned. WOW, less than 60 days, and counting.....

Grace said...

Hello everyone! Who thinks we should organize a group trip to six flags?

Alex_N. said...

Hello everyone!
Lived in the U.S for 3 years and I'm really looking forward to coming back again.
@grace: what are the six flags?

Sasi said...

Hi to everyone!
Just wanted to say that we're all sooo excited to go to America this year an we are looking forward to see you guys again! I am sure we will have so much fun together and of course an unforgetable summer, hopefully like the one we had last year and better!!

Anonymous said...

hi from elena..
I am looking forward to seeing the united states. and I hope we will have a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I'm looking forward going to US and meet my host family.
I think it will be an unforgettable experience and we will have so much fun.

Alex_N. said...

@ grace:
I just read something about the six flags. In my opinion, it's a great idea to go there.